The Fort Campbell and Trigg County wrestling teams met Thursday evening for a dual meet, with the Falcons claiming a 45-33 victory.
Fort Campbell improves to 7-4 overall and finishes 2nd in Section 1 to to earn the 2nd berth in the KYWCA small school state duals at Lindsey Wilson.
- 138 lbs. Daniel Pomeroy (FC) over Anthony Hall (TC) (Fall)
- 145 lbs. Deontez Jenkins-Reynolds (FC) (Forfeit)
- 152 lbs. Jacob Johnson (TC) over Jack Cogbill (FC) (Fall)
- 160 lbs. Tyler MacKay (FC) (Forfeit)
- 170 lbs. Evan Plumb (FC) (Forfeit)
- 182 lbs. Andrew Hendricks (TC) over Tyler Mickley (FC) (Fall)
- 195 lbs. Colin Stevens (TC) over Gannon Shook (FC) (Fall)
- 220 lbs. Jesus Avila (FC) over Corbin Forrest (Dec. 4-3)
- 285 lbs. Justin Wilson (FC) over Ty Saez (TC) (Fall)
- 106 lbs. Mahrk Royar (FC) over Gavin Crump (TC) (Injury)
- 113 lbs. Timmy Cannon (TC) over Jac Powers (FC) (Fall)
- 120 lbs. Tyler Harris (TC) over Jasmine Ward (FC) (Dec. 6-4)
- 126 lbs. Thomas Bruce (TC) Thatcher Balfour (FC) (Fall)
- 132 lbs. Nevin Beagle (FC) (Forfeit)